A list of personal projects. The flag indicates the language of the content. Enjoy!
- COVID19gr 🇬🇷 🇬🇧 – Open Data aggregation repository for the evolution of the SARS-COV-2 pandemic in Greece. The repository is being updated as the pandemic evolves.
- Creative Distancing 🇬🇷 – A curated list of interesting things to read, watch, listen during COVID-19 quarantines.
- Field Notes 🇬🇷 – A monthly newsletter that summarizes interesting findings re software, digital marketing and the Internet life.
- Verbal Notes (Podcast) 🇬🇷 – A
bi-weeklynot so frequent 10-20 minutes podcast pondering on a subject that caught my attention.
- Respect Your Privacy Online 🇬🇷 – Web guide on how to be responsible around your digital footprint online, security and privacy while you are browsing The Web.
- Open Lindy Hop Playlist 🇬🇧 – A public, collaborative Spotify playlist for lindy hop dancers and swing music enthusiasts.
- Open Coffee Thessaloniki 🇬🇷 – The local instance of the worldwide network of startup related meetings. Host since March 2010.
- Newsfilter.gr 🇬🇷 – One of the oldest greek blogs with news from Greece and the world, opinion posts, etc. Launched on 2007, still alive and daily updated 🙂
Retired, Emeritus, or On-Hiatus
- Oi Apostoloi (Podcast) 🇬🇷 – A bi-weekly 10-20 minutes podcast recorder during the lockdown of COVID-19.
Hosts: Apostolos Kritikos & Apostolis Papageorgiou.
Production: Apostolis Papageorgiou.
- OpenThessaloniki.org 🇬🇷 – Trying to make the city of Thessaloniki a “better place” using open data and open government practices.
- Restart TV (TVShow) 🇬🇷 – Weekly TV show (Greek) about new technologies, innovation and entrepreneurship. All videos are available on vimeo.
Production: TV100 & Restart Team.
- Food for Thought (Podcast) 🇬🇷 – Food for Thought was a greek podcast / discussion about latest news on technology and science.
Hosts: Apostolos Kritikos & Christos Zigkolis.
- Newscast (Podcast) 🇬🇷 – Newscast is a greek podcast about anything and everything happening in Greece and the world.
Hosts: Apostolos Kritikos, Aggelos Synadakis & Christos Zigkolis