Welcome to my personal journey to the #OpenArt unknown 🙂
I love working with vintage elements and digital trends. I am influenced by various, conceptually distant themes, like the geek culture (early day computers, movies, games, cyberpunk novels, etc.), science, the Inter-war period (mainly swing music, dance and the jazz culture) and various contemporary, retro-futuristic elements.
~ click on the poster of your choice, bellow, to see a full description and (re)use options ~
0. Use for free*!
All works are available to download — for free* — in various sizes, in high quality PDF format including crop marks & bleed for easy printing.
*as in free speech, not free beer!
1. Reuse openly!
Moreover, unless explicitly stated, all artwork is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial Share Alike 4.0 license.
This means that you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get my permission.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You can find more info and the complete legalese are available at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
2. Support this work (optionally) 🙏
- Share a photo of my work hanging on your wall. You can:
- Send it directly to me via e-mail at akritiko [at] gmail [dot] com. If it would be alright with me sharing your photo on my social profiles, please let me know. I would be honored! If you would also like a thank you mention, add your social media handles to your message, as well.
- Share it yourself on your social profiles. If you feel like it, you can tag me to your posts: I go by @apostoloskritikos on Instagram and TikTok, and @akritiko on Facebook and Twitter.
- Work Open, Lead Open (#WOLO)! Share your knowledge, tools, art, work openly. Lets create an open, collaborative and inclusive WWW.
- Or buy a print! (coming soon…).
Thank you for stopping by and showing an interest to my work.