Software engineer and researcher “made in Greece”. Co-founder at Social Mind.
Software engineer and researcher made in Greece. Co-founder at Social Mind.
I enjoy working with open technologies and open data. I do research on the fields of Open Source Software Engineering and Software Resilience. In 2014, I co-founded Social Mind, a 360 degrees digital marketing agency, with the aim of designing affordable, high-quality digital marketing solutions for the Web. I am an open data registered trainer with the Open data Institute and a proud member of the Mozilla Open Leaders & Experts network.
- BSc in Informatics, Informatics Dept., A.U.TH.
- MSc in Informational Systems, Informatics Dept., A.U.TH.
- Open Data Registered Trainer,
Open Data Institute.
- PhD Candidate in Open Source Software Engineering, Informatics Dept., A.U.TH.
- Software Engineer for 10+ years.
- Former Research Associate with A.U.TH. & CE.R.T.H.
- Co-founder at Websthetics, Software house (2011-2014).
- Co-founder & CTO of Social Mind, Digital Marketing & Web Development Agency (2014-).
Co-author at 7 scientic papers presented at international conferences or published in scientific journals.
Worked in 5 scientific projects, funded by the European Union.
Research Interests: Open Source Software Engineering, Agile Methodologies, Software Resilience.
Guest lectures – Conferences – Panels
WordCamp Athens 2017, Athens — December 9th – 10th 2017
Masters Programme, Informatics School, A.U.TH., Thessaloniki — November 24th 2017
Masters Programme, School of Architecture, A.U.TH., Thessaloniki — November 21st 2017
re:publica Thessaloniki 2017, Thessaloniki — September 12th 2017
Startup Weekend 2017 (Keynote), Thessaloniki — May 12th 2017
Open Source Software, Open University, Municipality of Thessaloniki — May 7th 2015
Mobilize Privacy – “Whatever happened to privacy”, Berlin — December 5th – 8th 2013
Open Source in Architecture 2013, School of Architecture, A.U.TH., Thessaloniki — June 6th 2013
(click here for the full list & presentation material)